Monday, June 13, 2011

The Importance of Attitude

Here is a passage that was printed on a page of the "Family Connection" newsletter that we used to get from our boys' Catholic elementary school. (You can click on the picture to enlarge it, so that you can read it more easily.) We had this posted up in our kitchen for years and years. I think it's pretty inspirational.

I woke up today thinking, for the first time since I began this blog, that I had nothing whatsoever to say. I started to get the feeling that maybe this was the end for me--that my little experiment in being a blogger had gone as far as it could go, and I should quit while I was ahead. But c'mon, what kind of attitude is that? I can always pass on the wise, witty, or inspiring words of others on days like today, when I have none of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment