Friday, April 20, 2012

Smile! It's Friday!

It's not even 3:00 a.m., and I am already up and showered and dressed, ready to leave soon for the airport with my hubby. I had a few spare minutes, so I decided to blog now, in case there's no time for it later on.
So...TGIF, right? Doesn't this chubby little cherub look like he's saying, "I'll drink to that!"? Like he's thinking, "That's right: keep that apple juice comin', Momma!"?

Look at those blond curls...those adorable round cheeks and arms. This little guy is almost as edible as my twin granddaughters. (But not quite.)

If you can look at this sweet, sweet painting by one of my go-to favorites, Besse Pease Gutmann (an artist to whom I devoted an entire week's worth of blogs back in October of 2011), and not smile, then maybe it's because you haven't had your morning coffee yet.

And by the bye, it's not even 3:00 a.m., but I'm already having mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment