Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Sermon Worth Listening To!

I'm not going to have much time to blog this morning.  My husband and I are meeting up with my mom and three of my siblings in a little while to have breakfast, and then we're heading over to the hospital to visit with my dad, who is recovering from yesterday's surgery. But I wanted to share something with you that you might find interesting and informative--and I believe it's downright critically important that as many people as possible get a chance to see it, with the election only days away.

This is not a political post (I promised I would steer clear of politics, and I'm going to do that); it is a post about FAITH--in particular, about the Catholic Faith and what it teaches about the so-called "controversial" social issues of our day.

Yesterday, my oldest son sent us a link to a video of a Catholic priest's recent sermon--one that is more powerful than any I've ever heard from the pulpit of our local parish church--and I was so blown away that I thought I'd share it.  This sermon includes some interesting history about our country, and about the Catholic Church's role in that history, which you might be unaware of.

If you have 20 minutes to spare, I urge you to view this sermon!

God bless you, and God bless our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment