Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Our Lady's Immaculate Heart Will Triumph

I woke up this morning thinking about Mary's hope-filled message at Fatima.  She warned that a chastisement was coming if people continued to turn their backs on God; but lest we despair, She gave this promise: "In the end, My Immaculate Heart will triumph."
I'm sure by now you're familiar with this photo that appeared on the cover of the Wall Street Journal after Hurricane Sandy.  It gave me goose bumps when I saw it.  If this isn't a sign of the Virgin Mary's power to triumph, I don't know what is.  Look at the devastation around Her; and yet She stands, perfectly intact.

There is no use beating one's head against the wall today, for wailing and gnashing of teeth. The only thing we can do is pray.  And there isn't a more powerful prayer than the Rosary. There isn't a more powerful intercessor than Mary, who can intercede on our behalf with Her Beloved Son.  "O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to Thee!!!"

1 comment: