Saturday, January 17, 2015

Babies, Batman, and Secret Blogs

Sorry that I haven't added many pearls of wisdom (or pearls of anything else, either) to this here string lately...

Because, well, I've been busy with other things.  Or should I say other people, one adorable tiny person in particular.  And I've spent an inordinate (and heavenly) amount of time with him on my lap the past two weeks.




"Holy cuteness, Batman!"  Right?  (That was a comment from one of my husband's cousins, when she saw these photos of this precious little Batbaby on Facebook.)

So...I've been otherwise occupied, and not spending a whole lot of time parked in front of my laptop.  But I did write a quick post over at The Write Stuff this morning.

I haven't really been advertising that other blog I started not too long ago, because this one will always have the #1 spot in my heart.  But it does exist, and it is devoted entirely to books and writing.  You can find a link to my latest post here, if you'd like to mosey on over there.

Also, if you click on the photo of me up there at the top of the sidebar on the right, it'll magically take you to The Write Stuff.  A link was embedded into the picture, isn't that cool?  (Holy technology, Batman!  The Internets are amazing!  Pow!  Wham!  Zowee!)
 

And on that note, having exposed just how old I am if I can remember watching that uber-cheesy Batman TV show from the 60's and thinking it was the grooviest, I'll sign off and wish you a fun and happy long weekend!

5 comments:

  1. He is the cutest and I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love squishy baby cheeks. That boy's got style!

    The Starving Inspired

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see him in his newsboy cap and bow tie. Talk about style!

      Delete
  3. Cute and lovely blog. You have to creative and insightful in the sense this kind of blogs. If you are looking for inexpensive writing service, custom writing service can help you in a great extend. The service help you by giving complete details and writing strategies you want.

    ReplyDelete