Friday, August 28, 2015

He Loves "Lucy"

Well, I just updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10.  How do I like the change, you ask?
AAAAGGGHHH!!!  Nothing is right in my computer world anymore!

I can't figure out how to add pictures to my blog now, which is a bummer.  So until I make a visit to the Geek Squad and get things ironed out, I'm going to be using my Kindle Fire to write posts.  Should be interesting!

This will be short and sweet today, because typing on my Kindle...woof.  I'm just going to share a picture with you, from about a million years ago--when my better half and I were fresh-faced newlyweds with nary a line on our plastic faces.  I think it would have made a great addition to yesterday's post, about the time I bought a dress we couldn't afford and then kept it a secret from my husband.

Because I think it looks like he's doing the Ricky Ricardo routine here:
"LUUUCYYY!  You got some 'splainin' to do about that dress!"

[With a guilty face]  "Umm...but you were hanging out at that club, Ricky. Waaaaaah!"

On that note...have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. This brightened my day. Hope your computer rights itself quickly, though this post looks good if it came from Kindle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Madeline--how sweet to hear it brightened your day!

      The Kindle does okay--but I have so few pictures on it, and its camera is sub-par. So I REALLY hope I can get my laptop working properly again. (I would advise anyone to steer clear of the free upgrade to Windows 10!)

      Delete